Admissions to Jubilee Leadership Academy
The admission specialists at Jubilee understand that considering placement into a long-term program is a hard decision for parents. We are happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have about the program, the admission process or general questions.
The Jubilee Leadership Academy Admissions Process:To be considered for admission to Jubilee, please follow the following steps:
1. Download a Jubilee enrollment application (Word or PDF). Complete all areas of the application and include the following documents:
- a copy of the student’s high school transcript
- a copy of the student’s IEP, if applicable
- a letter from any counselor the student is currently, or has recently, seen
- a copy of the discharge form from any previous facility
- the student’s legal involvement history, including present and past charges
- the student’s parole officer’s name, phone number and address, if applicable.
- a copy of the parents’ prior year’s tax return, for scholarship purposes
- documentation of the parents’ prior months income, for scholarship purposes (including child support, SSI, etc.)
2. Completed applications will be screened for completeness by Jubilee staff and an interview will be scheduled. Interviews may be conducted on the Jubilee campus or via Skype or phone. The student must be present in an interview prior to acceptance. Interviews on campus will include a campus tour with a current Jubilee student.
3. After the interview, parents will be notified of acceptance or denial of admission and an enrollment date will be scheduled. This process normally occurs in 2-3 weeks.