The Mission Of Jubilee Leadership Academy
Providing a Christ-centered community where youth can find a new beginnings!
Principle of Operation:
- Teaching and modeling that the divine image of God is within all human beings. As image bearers of God we will strive to treat others and ourselves in such a way that honors each person's unique expression of the character of God.
- Putting Christ first in all we do.
- Building a staff that is intentionally diverse in the areas of race, gender, socio-economics, and denominational affiliation within the Christian tradition in order to practice God's reconciling love with one another, and become better equipped to reach out to a diverse and often excluded population.
- Evoking the gifts and talents of each member, on which authority and responsibility are based, in order to carry out the corporate call among hurting youth and build up the body of Christ.
- Seeking to become effective stewards of the use of money and power in our lives.
Contact Jubilee Leadership Academy
To get more specific information about the Mission of Jubilee Leadership Academy, please call 509-749-2103
, or get more information about our mission through the Contact Us